City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
26 days ago
Data Analyst - £35,000 - London
Sphere Digital are proud to be working with one of Europe's most successful and high-profile names in media consulting. The analytics team are looking for a data analyst Europe to join their busy team managing multiple analytics projects while they continue to deliver for high profile media names and expand their portfolio. The right person will be driven by a blend of analytics, data visualisation and data science. This energetic, media focused team are excellent for career progression and personal development.
- Collect data from client, media agency, media owner and other sources as required.
- Build databases including cleaning and verifying the data and prepare it for analysis using standard database software.
- Advise and recommend a variety of analytical approaches that will deliver added value for insights.
- Analysis for TV and Digital in particular, data visualisation for analysis and reporting to contribute to team discussions on the findings and recommendations.
- Work with the wider team to develop interactive models to help clients better understand the effects of their media investments.
- Research and prepare media regional overviews (European), including stats data, media trends and agency developments
- Analyse media and market trends for selected countries around the world.
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Knowledge of programming (VBA, SQL or something similar)
- Ability to manage and create reports, focusing on accuracy and clarity, presentation skills with PowerPoint
- Bright intellect, good communication skills and an confident personal approach
- A team player
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
- must enjoy being busy and be comfortable to working with client deadlines
- Ready to take on any challenge - supervised or unsupervised
- Good spoken and written English, with German, French or Spanish of value
- A passion for data and analytics and how this applies to the media landscape
- Keen to progress in your career!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox