Competitive Pro Rata Salary
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
2 months ago
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to help build their insight capability and work across the network and its agencies, focusing on segmentations and data analysis.
- Global consistency with consistent media knowledge on over 30 media and 40 touchpoints for global advertisers;
- Media actionable with speed, full integration fuels planning tools across the network’s agencies with detailed media insight for campaigns and pitches;
- Client customization, the ability to re-contact the panel efficiently to append client segmentations;
- Audience development enables identification of seed audiences that can be bought programmatically
Clients need evolving media solutions that are relevant to consumers in a fast-changing world. This consumer panel brings together the resources of the agency and Kantar in a single global product, which makes it easier and more cost efficient to access the world's media intelligence when the plan is being formed.
- Deeper consumer insights with a rich consumer panel, Kantar's strategic brand insight and multiple data sources;
- More effective planning by seamlessly connecting bespoke segmentation with media plans through planning tools;
- Powerfully identify and engage audiences programmatically
The role would be split (flexibly) across four agencies offices with the successful candidate supporting the teams, as well as those in the 33 markets where the consumer panel is currently run.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Data analysis of data and comparison to local media currencies.
- Support of agencies with data queries
- Creating segmentation models using a combination of primary research data and behavioural information
- Data manipulation to profile and understand segments using a combined data sets
- Liaison with Data Analytics Services teams to support data fusion
- Skilled with maths and statistics – highly skilled in statistical analysis techniques: factor analysis, regression, cluster analysis etc. as well with the analysis software e.g. SPSS
- At home with code. Familiar with R, Python, Tableau, D3, Shiny, VBA or similar – the prospect of writing or hacking other people’s code to generate, analyse and visualise data – heat-maps, correspondence maps etc.
- Familiar with analysing search and social text – you may have done some PPC work in the past, or used common social listening tools (and hit the limitations of them).
- Research design – You know the strengths and weaknesses of different methodologies and techniques, and are interested in creating and developing projects that address key client questions in innovative ways.
- Familiar with surveys – designing, drafting and doing them and have experience running research projects yourself, on a variety of scales
- Self-motivated - self-starting - able to work both independently and in conjunction with team member, locally and globally. Enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a variety of projects are necessary, as well as the ability to rapidly acquire new domain familiarity.
- Strong team spirit – thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, inspiring others and keen to learn new skills from other disciplines to drive thinking further
- Clear communicator – confidence to deliver findings in an engaging and impactful way so that these are immediately actionable and will live on in client’s organization for a long time to come
- Intrepid outlook – have sought to broaden their horizons via work, social or personal exploits, showing true grit and a desire to push themselves outside of their comfort zone. Languages would be an additional asset, although not compulsory
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Data and Analytics Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]