£30,000 - £35,000
4 months ago
Our client is an award-winning digital agency offering media, tech and creative solutions to global clients. They are seeking a Data Analyst to bring an innate understanding of data analysis to an already data-centric agency, whilst learning the tricks of the trade across all digital marketing channels.
You'll become a dab hand at Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Omniture and data management/dashboard software like Omniscope and Tableau.
Their long-term ambition is to develop in you the instinct to convert data into relevant, useable information
- Maintenance of the agency’s own data management environment, which includes upstream connections, processes and downstream reports/dashboards.
- Manage 3rd party vendor(s) in their development of outsourced data solutions.
- Support Paid Search, Display and SEO teams’ regular and ad hoc report requests.
- Build dashboards according to design best practices with prevailing industry software.
- Produce useful insight in support of programmatic planning and buying and new business.
- Discover, evaluate and activate new technologies to benefit our analytics offer.
- Educate the wider company (e.g. client teams, creative) on all things analytics and algorithmic.
- Take part in and contribute to agency knowledge share sessions.
- University Degree (or international equivalent) in a related subject – Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Information Sciences, Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Data Analysis role, ideally within a marketing agency.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Excel; knowledge of databases a plus.
- Interested in digital and mobile media and marketing.
- Fast paced, varietal work environment.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who’s unafraid to experiment.
- Appreciates autonomy but knows when to benefit from the wisdom of senior.
- Willing to depart from hypotheticals for real life application.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here