6 days ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a Data Analyst to join their marketing division in their Berlin HQ. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 globally. They operate in 40 International Markets and have recently been valued at £3 billion. They are also one of the Top 3 fastest growing companies in Germany and offer a full relocation package for anyone moving from outside of Germany.
This role will suit a junior data analyst looking to make their first or second commercial career move. Starting out within the SEO division, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility as you develop within the role.
- Building a solid SEO analytics infrastructure that helps SEO account managers to find answers in a fast and clear way to topics such as search demand, visibility, keyword ranking, competitor behaviour and traffic opportunities
- Responsible for gap analysis to identify and evaluate SEO growth opportunities and issues
- Support with deep dives for specific markets
- Standardising core SEO segments (pages type, devices, visitor, etc) and benchmark market strength across all business entities
- Own reports definition for Tableau to be executed by BI as well as create ad-hoc reporting and alerts on Google Data Studio / Google Sheets
- A/B testing
- 1+ years professional experience operating as a data analyst
- Ideally completed degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or a similar quantitative discipline
- Advanced usage of Excel / Google Sheets, especially for reporting and data visualization
- Working knowledge of SQL (intermediate) and packages for statistical manipulation such as R (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or Data Studio is a big plus!
- You are hands-on and have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving and new challenges
- Confident answering complex questions with clear insights and communicating them to non-technical stakeholders
- You are organised and detail oriented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox