8 months ago
An award winning international media owner and leading digital business, with a global presence of nearly 50 million customers a month are looking to build out their Operations team. The business is renowned for creating world-class content and showcasing advertising across multiple platforms including online, tablet, mobile devices and print.
The business works with renowned household names including Universal Pictures, British Airways. Sony and American Express to name a few. This is a role that would expose you to both programmatic advertising and advertising technology.
- Implementing, managing, and improving online advertising data
- Report on online campaigns across mobile, display and tablet
- Put together reports and present the data back to stakeholders
- Ad hoc day to day reports
- Identity any issues and report this to stakeholders
- Use data analysis to ensure revenue growth
- Make sure reporting is completed accurately and efficiently
- Make sure all data handling complies with company practices
- 2:1 or above from a top UK university in a numerical or analytical degree
- Highly proficient working with Excel and large data sets
- Knowledge or interest in the Digital landscape
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tackle problems both strategically and analytically
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here