about 1 month ago
Sphere are excited to be the Exclusive Partner of an innovative Online Sports Entertainment Platform and they are looking for a talented Junior Data Analyst to become a vital part of their growing Analytics team.
The right person will be obsessed with data, enthusiastic about sports and would thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced start-up culture!
You will be responsible for analysing raw data and transforming it into actionable insights.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst looking to develop their skills and learn the basics the Data Science. All you need is at least 100 working hours of SQL (developed at home or in your current role), a desire to learn and develop your technical skills and a strong personality that can deal with a fast-growing business and help drive change through data!
- Analyse, extract and transform data to provide intelligence to departments across in the business.
- Perform deep dive analysis for urgent business queries.
- Work with Team Managers and make recommendations on data processes and analysis.
- Analyse complex data queries into actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
- 1+ Year experience in analytics or insights
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power Bi or Data Studio.
- Thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment
Interest in Sports desirable!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Analytics & Insights Consultant
0203 869 2046 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox