2 months ago
Sphere are VERY excited to be working with an innovative Online Sports Entertainment company and they are looking for a talented Data Analyst to become a vital part of their growing Analytics team. The right person will be obsessed with data, enthusiastic about sports and would thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced start-up culture!
You will be responsible for delivering insights to the wider organisation, across a variety of projects central to the growth of the business. You will develop and deliver data products in collaboration with your team which will help provide insights to the wider organization, supporting functions such as Marketing, Product, Finance, Commercial and Strategy.
- Working across departments to define project requirements and deliver data products that support those needs across all functions (Marketing, Product, Commercial and Strategy)
- Delivery of accurate, valuable and timely insights
- Assist with the implementation of Agile Framework, alongside Scrum Master, to deliver projects
- Coaching and mentoring analysts; defining development & career path
- Work with Data Science team to improve data products available to analysts (API’s, Plug-ins & Core Models)
- Training the Data Analysts on best-practice techniques to run diagnostic analysis
- Lead communication of key findings to business partners (i.e. story-telling)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
- 1 - 3 years of applied analytics experience in a similar role
- Confidence with SQL, Python or R, and visualisation tools (such as Tableau)
- Broad knowledge of analytics across multiple functions (e.g. Marketing, Product, Commercial & Research)
- Ability to perform data mining and blending large datasets
- Working knowledge of modelling steps (exploration, feature engineering, supervised & unsupervised learning, model assessment & model deployment)
- Experienced with applied modelling techniques such as Regression (Logistic/Linear), Decision Trees (CART/CHIAD/RandomForest) & Clustering (kmeans) to draw actionable insight from data
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Data Analytics & Insights Consultant
0203 869 2046 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here