Up to €60,000
8 months ago
Are you a data and sports enthusiast? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced start-up culture? If so, then I want to talk to you about this role!
My client is pushing boundaries in the world of sports media and are enjoying a period of growth as they continue to launch in to new global markets. In this newly created role, you will use your specialist analytical skills to support this growing analytics team based in Munich.
You will be responsible for delivering insights to the wider organisation, across a variety of projects central to the growth of the business. You will develop and deliver data products in collaboration with your team which will help provide insights to the wider organization, supporting functions such as Marketing, Product, Finance, Commercial and Strategy.
- Working across departments to define project requirements and deliver data products that support those needs across all functions (Marketing, Product, Commercial and Strategy)
- Delivery of accurate, valuable and timely insights
- Assist with the implementation of Agile Framework, alongside Scrum Master, to deliver projects
- Coaching and mentoring analysts; defining development & career path
- Work with Data Science team to improve data products available to analysts (API’s, Plug-ins & Core Models)
- Training the Data Analysts on best-practice techniques to run diagnostic analysis
- Lead communication of key findings to business partners (i.e. story-telling)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
- 1 - 3 years of applied analytics experience in a similar role
- Broad knowledge of analytics across multiple functions (e.g. Marketing, Product, Commercial & Research)
- Consistent record of identifying and ingesting new data sources to improve analysis
- Ability to perform data mining and blending large datasets
- Working knowledge of modelling steps (exploration, feature engineering, supervised & unsupervised learning, model assessment & model deployment)
- Confidence with SQL, Python or R, and visualisation tools (such as Tableau)
- Experienced with applied modelling techniques such as Regression (Logistic/Linear), Decision Trees (CART/CHIAD/RandomForest) & Clustering (kmeans) to draw actionable insight from data
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior International Consultant – Digital Analytics
[email protected] | +44 7715 603 319
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here