£50,000 - £55,000
3 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and technically sound Data Scientist / Data Analytics Manager, to join hugely successful online gaming scale-up. Now an established leader in their space, their brands are well-known, creative and with an ever rapidly growing online fanbase. This is a new role for the business, you will champion data science and analytics to take the business to their next level.
As the Data Science & Analytics Manager, you will be tasked with assessing, investing and developing what is now a BI team, into a insightful data science operation.
This is a newly created role which means you will have the opportunity to set a standard, execute your own strategies in conjunction with the CEO & FD and, as the business expands, take responsibility for managing a growing team.
- 5+ years’ experience of work in a Data Analytics / Science or Business Intelligence team
- Strong technical understanding of a range of database systems including:
- ETL/ SQL / Python (or other significant OO language with desire to learn Python/
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Services and/or general API managed cloud services.
- Deeply analytical and numerate with advanced Google Sheets / Excel skills
- Strong management skills to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Industry experience in gaming, performance marketing or affiliate marketing would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas to colleagues and customers:
- Desire to work in fast growth entrepreneurial businesses
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here