€50,000 - €70,000
6 months ago
One of Europe’s most interesting tech start-ups is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join their growing team in Berlin Mitte.
This opportunity will allow you to work in a start-up environment yet benefit from the resources and security of a large, successful corporate organisation with global reach. You’ll get to lead on global, greenfield projects that truly disrupt and revolutionise traditional industries and really help shape the future direction of the business.
- Acquisition of complex data analysis as well as the development of prognostic models
- Conception, development and implementation of complex learning algorithms and statistical models
- A mix of analytical and communicative tasks in projects
- Introduce new trend-setting data-driven ideas
- 3+ years of commercial experience in data analysis and data mining
- Degree in physics, mathematics, computer science or a comparable qualification with a focus on statistics
- Fluent English and German spoken and written
- Very good Python and R skills
- Excellent database and SQL skills
- You will enjoy programming and acting as a business partner between technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent communication skills and able to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Project management experience is essential!
- Analytical approach and openness to new, unconventional approaches
- Customer and team focused
*Full relocation will be provided for those currently located outside of Berlin**
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner.