4 months ago
One of Europe’s most interesting tech start-ups is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join their growing team in Berlin Mitte.
- You will work with different stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data driving business solutions.
- Your will mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks is a big plus.
*Full relocation will be provided for those currently located outside of Berlin**
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner.