about 2 months ago
The company empowers brands, agencies and media companies to connect more deeply with customers by combining their world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and data management platform capabilities in a single cloud platform. The data synergies facilitate a deeper understanding of consumers and audiences, more effective one-to-one messaging, and superior ROI analysis and campaign optimization.
They are currently looking for an experienced Data Scientist or Computer Scientist with experience of advanced modelling (including predictive and descriptive modelling) and data visualisation in Tableau to join an existing team at a time of strategic and business critical growth.
You will be responsible for accessing, integrating and analysing different data sets across the business. You will be also responsible for designing, creating and analysing a SQL database.
You will be experienced in working within a complex data environment and able to identify and communicate interesting patterns in structured and unstructured data, displaying results in a Tableau framework. The entire project must be completed in 10 days.
You will possess:
- Extensive experience of SQL queries
- Experience of advanced analytics and modelling via R or similar languages
- Extensive experience with PowerQuery and Excel
- Experience of data access methods and database technologies using SQL Server
- Extensive experience of Tableau
- A degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
You will need to provide some concrete examples of Tableau dashboards designed and created by you. You will also need to run a quick test on SQL db and queries using SQL management studio.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]