5 months ago
Sphere Digital are excited to be working with an innovative and award-winning Global Agency and they are looking for an experienced Data Strategist to be the Client lead for one of their largest international FMCG accounts.
The ideal person will have excellent working knowledge of a range of DMP’s, will be able to “tell the story” from the data, and deliver audience strategies backed by data.
- Define and implement audience & data strategies across different media channels.
- Analyse campaign, programmatic and audience data and provide strategic insights to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal strategy & planning directors to produce an approach on target marketing & media planning.
- Analysing campaign and audience performance & create Global performance reports
- Work with Programmatic Lead to support new ideas and test new technologies across the market
- Minimum 5+ Years’ experience in a strategy insights role
- In-depth knowledge of media planning
- Experience in devising Global data and audience strategies
- Experience in using a range of DMP’s (Adobe, Google Audience, Salesforce, Media Math)
- Exposure to DSP/Ad server process, 3rd party data sources
- Innovate and forward thinker
- Top Market salary & benefits
- Central London Location & state of the art offices.
- Planning Lead for Global FMCG client
- Opportunity to implement strategic business strategies
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
Insights & Analytics Consultant
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here