11 months ago
I am currently looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join an exciting and growing publishing and content agency with 6 offices worldwide. This agency are experts across various industries, specifically within beauty, fashion, food, finance, and lifestyle. They are currently looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join their London headquarters and support their new business efforts.
- Own the lead generation process from lead capture to follow-up.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and obtain feedback on quality leads generated from the marketing campaigns.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
- Measure, analyse, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership.
- Understand and build a picture of prospects’ businesses. Investigating latest news and conducting STEEPLE analyses.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity.
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects.
- Partner closely with the marketing and management reams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email, web personalisation and advertising.
- Expand their distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation.
- 5+ years proven success in a similar demand generation role.
- Proven track record of delivering quality leads and meetings to senior sales team.
- Come from a B2B background.
- Commercially focused and driven.
- Highly numerate and analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data seta nd take initiative.
- Great communicator.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here