3 months ago
This is a position within the sports retail space. They have become the ‘go to’ sports retailer internationally. A modern, fast paced business based in South East London who boast a vibrant culture with great team incentives and an unrivalled career progression path.
As the Deputy PPC Manager, you will be the person managing the PPC campaigns end-to-end and support with implementation of the search campaigns . This role will have a strong focus on Google Shopping. Reporting directly to the Head of PPC, you will have an opportunity to grow a team and be part of a company that is experiencing significant YOY growth.
- Oversee the execution of the paid search
- Budget Management (6 figures)
- Initial Agency management until it is brought in-house
- Deliver Paid Search reports to senior management
- Experience with PPC in particular, Google Shopping
- Good knowledge of managing campaigns end-to-end
- Ideally experience using automation tools such as Doubleclick or similar and Excel
- Degree qualified
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9756/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here