4 months ago
This is the world’s most geographically balanced network agency, spanning across 86 countries with over 7,000 employees. This agency was designed to be balanced in every region, so clients benefit from both global and local insights and the teamwork at the start of this agency’s story. This agency is constantly pushing to change the world though media, and media through their innovative approach. The clients you will work on are premium titles with a traditional approach to business, and a professional approach to those they work with, who will allow for innovative approaches to campaigns.
This agency is looking for someone with a self-starting attitude, as their employees are efficient, forward-thinking and confident in their approach. They are looking for someone who will appreciate the opportunity working for this agency, on these clients will present, and will work with the team collaboratively and responsibly.
- They are looking for a Digital Account Executive. The role entails digital planning across display, social programmatic video and search.
- Project management and coordination of stakeholders, specifically with finance and data led initiatives to tight deadlines.
- Assisting with all aspects of campaign planning, including researching, briefing, evaluating and negotiating plans.
- Lead the implementation of media plans based on the approved digital and campaign strategy.
- The role will require an analytical approach to data interpretation.
- Maintain and develop relationships with media owners and clients.
- You will have media agency experience, primarily focused on digital planning and buying, with an understanding of how offline channels are planned and bought.
- You will have strong numeric and analytical skills
- You will be highly organised and able to manage a busy workload in order to deliver work to agreed deadlines with strong attention to detail
- You will be able to write presentations according to objectives and audience, and confidence in presenting when necessary
- You will have experience in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will understand how to use social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here