17 days ago
A phenomenal digital agency with brilliant clients, office space and employees is looking to hire a Contract Digital Account Manager to help them on one of their longest standing client accounts.
JOB PURPOSE: The Account Manager is responsible for the operational support of two of the agency’s biggest accounts. You would be expected to build strong relationships and to foster good team spirit with clients and all members of the agency team.
You must have digital experience, having been involved in digital transformations, or web builds previously. The Account Manager will be required someone who can manage expectations, help to deliver projects against timelines and communicate effectively. As an Account Manager, you will be highly motivated with a passion for improving online user experiences, website development and informed improvement.
What does the role involve?
- Is ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced on time, on scope and within budget
- Has a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems and processes
- In the absence of other account handling team members, is expected to take over/share all administrative responsibilities.
- Lead on the Weekly status updates and call out updates to Client and be aware of priorities
- Receiving and interpreting client briefs, interrogating and supplementing as required, to ensure clear, complete and effective briefs are put forward to be scoped, costed, planned and delivered.
- Has a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses and the major factors and trends shaping their markets.
- Is the client’s first port of call for all administrative issues.
- Is the client team’s first port of call for all questions relating to client or project issues.
- Builds relationships with clients based upon trust/mutual understanding.
- Tries to foresee any client issues/questions or internal resourcing issues before they arise.
- Is the creative departments main day-to-day contact on their projects, providing direction on creative briefs and generating enthusiasm and trust from the team with which they work
- Acts as an advisor on other team members ‘creative projects, critiquing briefs and work presented
- Is a sound judge of creative work and is able to coherently argue the case for working being on or off brief
- Is responsible for overseeing the production of all projects
- Has mastered a range of presentation techniques and considers the most appropriate and inspiring way to sell each piece of work.
- Is responsible for project budget control along with the Project Managers
- Ensures that all work can be billed within the agreed schedules and completion dates
- Chases client for payment of invoices and clears up invoice queries promptly
- Conducts end of project reconciliations’ of each job.
- Forms strong relationships with all team members
- Takes responsibility for effective communication among colleagues, both written and verbal, ensuring all team members receive contact reports, briefs, market information, timing schedules, minutes etc
- Line Manager Account Executive and be responsible for 121’s guidance and support on projects and support SAM with their learning and development plans.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Client Service or client-facing Project Management role within a digital agency, or strong digital environment with multiple work streams
- Strong digital background, particularly design and build.
- Confident working within an Agile or Waterfall Environment
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Builds a climate of professionalism, trust, openness and respect; forges strong relationships to drive successful outcomes.
- Has the ability to set the tone for the team and strives for quality and excellence in all aspects of delivery.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website: https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/bex-hudson
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox