5 months ago
This agency sits within an award-winning network agency group, and its London office led to the growth of over 80 offices worldwide. This agency prides itself on being forward-thinking, planning led, and solutions based, which has led them to become the industry lead in content-led communication solutions. It has won several awards for being a great company to work for, and they pride themselves on being great people. This role sits on the specialist digital team to deliver excellence in the planning and delivery of digital media.
This agency is looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of digital media, particularly on display, who is keen to improve planning and investment on the digital team and drive innovative campaigns.
They are looking for someone pro-active, who has a commercial awareness and a good standard of English that allows them to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- They are looking for a digital account manager. This person will need a strong knowledge of display as a channel, both planning and buying impactful digital campaigns.
- You will be required to manage the production of plans, processes and delivery, as well as client budgets.
- You will present to clients regularly, and lead meetings with them in support of the account director. You will also develop strong, respectful relationships with media owners.
- Develop strong relationships with the in-house trading desk to deliver best-in-class programmatic campaigns and collaborate with other specialist teams to deliver multi-media strategies.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs through strategic approaches and utilising insights.
- You will have at least 3 years’ media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying within display.
- Programmatic experience is essential – as is experience with Adobe, DoubleClick, Integral Ad Science, Nielsen, comScore and TGI.
- You will have experience managing and developing more junior team members, and the ability to communicate effectively in order to enhance their skillset and digital knowledge.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, complimented with strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- You will be able to think strategically, spot new opportunities and ways to develop client and media owner relationships and improve best-practice.
- You will be a true team player who enjoys working collaboratively.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here