17 days ago
This agency is a next generation marketing and technology agency and has just been acquired by a leading global beauty brand, allowing for unique exposure and engagement across international brands. It is also growing its client base across FMCG. This fast-growing, global agency boast a team of near 200 people across their offices in London and New York, and more worldwide, and are looking for someone to become an account manager across the pillars of media, omnichannel, insights and content.
This agency is looking for someone confident, resilient and efficient to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is able to drive digital media and has a genuine passion for beauty and branding who can think strategically and creatively.
- They are looking for a digital account manager, with cross-digital experience, who will have full visibility on projects, deliverables and deadlines.
- This role involves being the main client contact for brand managers, managing weekly status reporting for products and clients.
- Own the internal project management to ensure timely delivery for brands.
- Account management of one key and other smaller clients – you will be responsible for managing multiple projects for multiple brands across different sectors.
- Connection with stakeholders on a recurring basis, to build depth and confidence in an overall portfolio delivery pipeline.
- Assisting the digital director on large strategic presentations.
- You will have 3 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, providing a strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including paid social, programmatic, SEM.
- You will have a good knowledge of current digital media and creative developments, with an understanding of the role of content within digital marketing strategy.
- You will have demonstrated understanding of digital campaign strategy and planning to brand and acquisition KPIs.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage several tasks simultaneously and maintain a strong attention to detail.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox