£28,000 - £35,000
18 days ago
My client offer a very collaborative and exciting place to work with a very diverse working environment. Being an independent agency, working here will give you incredible exposure to other channels as well as the ability to get very close to your clients to fully understand their campaigns. They work with some fantastic clients across Retail, FMCG and Fashion and are very well known in the agency landscape.
Starting a role with my client, will offer you the chance to join an established independent agency and get closer to your clients than in any other agency.
Looking to broaden your role into something more cross-digital? Bored of just working on one channel? This is an opportunity to move into a completely cross-digital role across PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Display and affiliates in a client services position. You will be responsible for the strategy of the digital teams, managing the clients and coordinating all of this with the implementation teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience running Paid Search, SEO or Paid Social campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A wanting to work cross-digitally
- Ideally have experience working across multiple channels previously
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Experience with retail and FMCG clients is a massive plus
- Ideally looking for a French speaker!
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office with pool and ping pong table
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox