12 months ago
The most successful independent media agency in the UK are looking for someone to join their Digital team. They have a totally unique culture & approach that is different to any other agency in the UK, recently attracting accolades from Campaign, Media Week and shows testament to this alternative ethos and approach.
Their success can be directly attributed to the levels of client service, planning and implementation (buying) value they deliver for clients that is truly unrivalled elsewhere. They have a unique working environment and open structure which encourages personal development through early client contact, team work/training and exposure to all media from day one. One of the Top 10 in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK – this is a truly inspirational place to work where not many people leave!
They currently work closely with valued clients across a diverse range of sectors with an emphasis in the Entertainment, Gaming, Music, Charity, Retail & Sports client and annual billings in excess of £230m.
You will be joining a team of 50+ digital experts, who, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. You will be integral in delivering excellent campaigns and transparent digital campaigns. The team has a laid-back style where they work closely with their clients to provide the best in class media solutions.
As a keen digital media specialist you will be excited by the prospect of being hands on in planning, buying and implementing campaigns. Continuously working with the team in collaboration you will create campaigns that drive both brand and performance activity.
As an agency they trade very differently, having knowledge of the media marketplace and building strong relationships with media owners is imperative. They are not tied into any large group trading agreements so you will have access to the whole media landscape. Within the agency culture, you have the flexibility to make this role truly your own, with limited process to not stifle your own development.
- Experience in a Digital position currently, you will have excellent knowledge of Display, Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Experience hands on buying and implementing digital campaigns
- You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client.
- You’ll be a ‘practical’ person - a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader or integral member of your team.
- Both external and internal relationship management experience and ability to delicately handle every situation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here