about 1 month ago
This agency is a world-leading specialist in communications for young people, families and entertainment with a focus in the toys and games industry.
They centralise their global operations through a carefully selected agency partner network to ensure their clients’ business is given the care and attention required by key partners. Their can-do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business through their professional development programme and search for ambitious new team members.
- Take responsibility for client accounts to oversee the strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns.
- Account manage UK and International business.
- Strategic planning of client briefs to translate into actionable plans, with clear explanations for specific channel choices and strong attention to detail.
- Establish strong working relationships with media owners through both the planning and buying of media.
- Working in a collaborative environment, in a tight-knit team who work hard and focus on delivering within working hours, so they can maintain a sociable work life balance with monthly socials and out of office activities.
- You will be an experienced digital planner and buyer/account manager, with at least a years’ experience in a media agency environment.
- Experience both planning and buying across digital channels, particularly display and social, and the use of industry planning and buying tools such as GDN, DoubleClick and Facebook manager.
- Be a team player who isn’t afraid to muck in and get involved in all aspects of the campaign, from taking the brief, planning, buying, presenting to clients and media owners, and reporting post-campaign analysis.
- Be organised, highly numerate and have an ability to work under pressure to meet campaign deadlines.
- Be willing to grow and progress your career in an independent agency, to become a long-term part of the future of the business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox