£33,000 - £38,000
4 months ago
Our client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London who have just launched a new, specialist team. They are looking for a Digital Account Manager to fit into their team and work across mostly Paid Search with some Paid Social and some SEO.
This agency are market leaders in their area, and are industry renowned for their staff progression and retention. This is largely down to the impressive training programmes they provide and the clear, bespoke progression plans. Joining this agency will provide you with the tools and training you need to progress as fast as you would like.
They have launched a unique team though, perfect for someone who likes working on multiple accounts in a fast and responsive environment. You will be working directly in their Activation team with multiple smaller clients to enable a fully agile, cross-digital environment.
As a Digital Account Manager you will:
- Be involved in planning and account managing multiple high profile Search and Social accounts.
- Primarily focus on PPC whilst also working on SEO and Social.
- Ensure strategy across all areas of Google, Youtube, Yahoo and Bing are explored to achieve clients KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches across PPC.
- Prepare and lead client meetings.
- Report back both internally and externally on account progress.
- Be involved in supporting new business pitches when required.
- Have proven search marketing experience either client side or in an agency with a client facing role of 18 months or more
- Be proficient using paid search ad platforms and bid technologies (Doubleclick Search and Marin etc.)
- Be technically savvy with experience in optimising accounts for performance.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of other online marketing solutions and how search can work in parallel.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular; Exel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have a strong record of great client experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here