3 months ago
This is an established, award-winning agency that are proudly independent, offering a unique blend of digital and public relations professionals that work under the same brand.
They value smart-thinking and believe that when combined with good relationships and big data, they always deliver to their clients. This agency brings the brand and customers to each other through owned, earned, shared and paid channels. They work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, including household fashion, sports and FMCG clients.
This agency is prides itself on trust, integrity, respect and a can-do attitude. They encourage a supportive environment that ensures their team do the very best for their clients, whilst having the very best time doing it. This agency is structured in a way that means there are no barriers – you control where your career goes – they put people first.
- They are looking for an Operations Manager. The role entails monitoring and optimizing performance to both brand and DR KPIs and setting up and delivering campaigns from brief to launch, including assisting with optimisation (CPC/CPA/ROI).
- Capable of managing multiple clients, and planning and forecasting performance according to the trends and seasonality.
- Showing capabilities for management through fair delegation, supervising and motivating junior team members and learning and exemplifying best practices.
- Coaching executives – helping them develop their skills and understanding of digital campaign management.
- Function well as part of the team but also able to work independently while communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
- You will have at least 3 years’ media agency experience managing and optimising digital campaigns with an expertise in display and programmatic or paid social.
- You will have strong communication and analytical skills – you will be able to analyse large data sets into meaningful action and have the commercial awareness to understand how fees translate into resourcing and campaign results.
- You will be able to suggest new campaign strategies and new/faster ways of working.
- You will have exposure to the use of third party tracking, a strong working knowledge of Excel (including setting up and maintaining client reports) and experience using tools such as Google Analytics.
- You will be organised and efficient; you must be able to prioritise and complete all tasks.
- You must be mature, tactful and diplomatic in relating and interacting with both clients and colleagues of all levels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/[email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here