£45,000 + Amazing benefits
8 months ago
This is a top media communications agency with creativity and data at the heart of all they do! Putting human insights into the core of their media strategy and use this to tap into the meaningful moments for the consumer. They form partnerships with their clients that really matter and that has meant they have retained and won some amazing business over the last 12 months. Keeping their client business objectives at the heart of what they do means that they go beyond the traditional planning and buying model and offer a raft of different services.
In this role you will be an integral part of this digital team and lead the planning across two of their progressive clients. You will take a client brief, understand it and work with internal stakeholders to create a best in class media plan that you can present to your client. You will work with junior team members to ensure that the campaign is set up, optimised and reported on to the high levels expected by your clients.
- Drive innovation and deliver forward thinking media strategies that win awards
- Working with your Account Director to lead the planning and buying across your clients
- Deliver smart media planning with effective digital strategies that focus on measurable success
You will already be an accomplished digital Account Manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to take more ownership and progression or a Senior Planner/Buyer who is a ready for that next step!
You will have:
- A genuine passion for digital advertising and it’s evolving role within the marketing mix
- Previous experience in the entire digital process from campaign briefing, planning, implementation, management & optimisation and reporting
- Dedicated, diligent with a curious and creative mindset - never afraid to ask questions or challenge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Nicola LeBorgne- [email protected]
Executive Consultant -Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 869 2037
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here