City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum
11 days ago
Digital Acquisition Manager - Ecommerce, London, £55,000
We are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join a leading eCommerce business to drive and deliver acquisition growth plans. This is a very exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest retailers in the UK at a company who are growing significantly!
As Digital Acquisition Manager you will play a crucial role in the delivery of online acquisition growth plans through the management of the complete customer acquisition experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with retails on their performance marketing strategy, ensuring that traffic is being driven to application pages
- Implement digital solutions that continually improve customer experiences and drive conversion
- Driving the test and learn plan, utilizing A/B and MVT testing in order to support optimization programmes
- Analysis of the complete customer journey in order to achieve subsequent conversion rates
- Be responsible for the development of tools and processes that ensure a strong understanding of online conversion performance
- Collaboration with partners to plan and execute initiatives that grow traffic and awareness
Who You Are
- Strong experience across online customer acquisition and conversion management
- Solid understanding of A/B and MVT testing
- Deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox