7 months ago
This full service agency is looking for a Digital Activation Manager to move into their team. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. As a full service agency they are looking for media minds to help them work with media clients and grow them into fully integrated accounts. If you are looking for a business that can support your creative mind and build on your media background then this is the one for you.
They are founded in data and performance with a fully integrated opportunity here. They are looking to hire someone who loves digital activations either from a display or paid social media background and is looking for a 360 digital activation role.
They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. Your progression here would be meritocratic, and they rely on people who are proactive, enthusiastic and drivers.
As a world class business in media and creative this fully integrated agency are hiring and growing due to numerous new business wins and growth within their leadership team.
The role of the Digital Activation Manager is an opportunity for a display expert or paid social expert to move into a more holistic role or for an existing digital activation manager to grow within their role.
You will join the Head of Digital Activation, alongside your peers in a strategic team who focus in buying excellent campaigns for their clients that look at media, content, creative and technology. You will be creating exceptional digital campaigns backed by data and insight. Supporting the planning and account delivery teams you will be creating opportunity in new business as well as educating clients.
This role is set up for driving best in class media channel thinking, digital integration and innovation into global brand strategies. You will also be working on the agencies product offering and moving the business forward.
You will work with the client in an integrated opportunity which brings together creative, digital and global media partners to create relevant communications and advertising with dynamic creative and data backed plans.
You will also work closely with the clients global media partners to drive and share best practice approaches to media.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a background and the gravitas to deliver a strategic outlook to join one of the world’s top full service agencies working with some of the most forward thinking and innovative clients.
- Most important for this role is a background in digital media but this needn’t be within an agency.
- If you have experience within ad tech, DSP, working with DBM or any of the Google and Adobe Display tools you will have a step up on your competition.
- Essentially you will be hands on testing and learning tools and technologies as the client love to innovate.
- In this digital specialist team you will have the opportunity to work with other Account Manager’s and Directors to develop your digital background.
- With this rare opportunity you will also be working with clients and developing strong relationships.
- Also you will be running, setting up, optimising and analysing campaigns with other planning teams and creative agencies.
Working as the Display Account Manger the role requires a degree of technical skill. Working in this competitive landscape the team strive to be outstanding in all that they do but bring a fun working culture and collaborative team environment, with everyone getting stuck in from executive to director.
You will need
- Proven ability in Digital planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Experience in digital display, video, out of home and both brand and DR are desirable.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimising campaigns
- Understanding of the broader digital marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 763 9754/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here