£40,000 - £45,000
8 months ago
As a Digital Ad Ops Trafficker, you will be working for one of the largest financial publishers in the UK. My client is a financial information and news leader, providing influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas.
My client needs a Digital Ad Ops Trafficker with ideally 2 years-experience to manage all aspects of the ad operations process; ad trafficking (DFP), optimization, reporting, and customer service.
- Traffic and maintain display ad campaigns ensuring that deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, etc.
- Work with various internal departments and 3rd party vendors to facilitate the implementation of integrated campaign elements.
- Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales, clients and agencies.
- Secure and test campaign creative for spec compliance.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly campaign performance to ensure full delivery and maximize creative performance.
- Troubleshoot operational campaign issues with both internal and external parties.
- Provide insight and analysis into inventory to assist Sales in achieving a maximum sell through rate.
- Experience using publisher ad serving technologies such as DFP, OAS, OpenAds, Atlas, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML, Flash and rich media is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- A clear understanding of interactive advertising industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037649590 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here-