City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus
28 days ago
Digital Analyst | Attribution & Performance
Sphere Digital are working with one the largest Online Gaming & Sports betting groups, and they are looking for a lead Digital Analyst to help drive the digital data in their Central Insights division.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Analytics this person will work across a range of digital analytics projects such as attribution, cross-channel performance, CRM and journey optimisation.
They offer an extremely creative workplace, with an extensive benefit package and work-life balance. This opportunity will allow you more autonomy, freedom and creativity whilst keeping you constantly trained in new tools and techniques in Analytics & Insights.
- Analysing a range of digital data to produce impactful and actionable insights.
- Deep dive into complex data sets in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and ROI and drive the business forward.
- Run in-house attribution modelling software and analyse trends to produce actionable insights
- Provide insights on cross-channel and cross-brands performance
- Collaborate with other teams to optimises processes and reporting across all products.
- Min 4 Years' experience in a Digital analytics role (marketing, product or performance)
- Demonstrable experience in web analytics and/or marketing analytics.
- Strong Adobe Analytics experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, BI/MIS platforms or similar database solutions
- Management experience desirable.
- Thrives in a challenging and energetic environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox