8 months ago
The world’s leading content agency, working in 27 languages across 80 countries. Our mission is to deepen the relationship between brand and consumer through quality content and strategic thinking, to drive consumer action, and to deliver value and measurable results for our clients.
Their expert editors, creatives, strategists and planners work together to deliver content strategies that solve their clients’ business challenges. They seamlessly align brand stories with customers’ needs, to deliver data that informs more personalised brand and social engagement, and that simply, helps them make their customers lives better.
As a Digital Analyst you will provide on-going analytics support across the business, specifically providing strategic and tactical insights, robust measurement strategies, proof of effectiveness and optimisation of content.
This means creating reports for internal and external clients and utilising multiple data sets to uncover interesting and useful insights.
Day to day responsibilities
Build a deep knowledge and understanding of their clients and content creation and the application of analytics. Specifically this means working extensively with Google Analytics, Adobe, Crimson Hexagon, Tableau among others.
You will support the account teams and Planners in the day-to-day analysis and interpretation of data for presentation and discussion with internal teams and also clients. More specifically this will include:
- Building and updating dashboards using email and web and social data
- Use Tableau to design and build meaningful dashboards
- Using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to generate insight reports that meet clients’ needs and demonstrate the effectiveness of content
- Assist the Senior Digital Analyst in building robust measurement strategies
- Work with internal teams to implement robust measurement solutions
- Gather and interpret relevant data and transform it into actionable insights to meet project needs
- Being proactive and looking for new opportunities
- Combining data sets from multiple sources
- Present complex data in a simple and interesting way to colleagues who aren’t as familiar with data and analytics as you
- Use our social listening tool, Crimson Hexagon, to produce sector, brand and content level insights
You will assist the Senior Analyst /Planning Director/ CSO in other ad hoc Planning projects or Analytics needs.
- Degree with some sort of scientific or analytical involvement
- You must have an analytical drive to enable you to produce innovative analysis of performance data
- Ability to think analytically
- Good knowledge and experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Passion for data and the difference it can make
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Tableau and SQL preferable but not essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Data and Analytics Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]