about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opening for a Digital Analytics Manager to join a globally renowned tech company in their Paris office. This role will be responsible for reporting across all digital channels and generating actionable insights.
- Analyse and report on website performance and user behaviour
- Analyse and report on digital marketing activities that drive traffic to websites, including CRM and social media
- Oversee Data Visualisation and ensure complexity is reduced and managed
- Assist with forecasting and gap analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, finance, sales and other departments as necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practice
- Proven experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously but also collaborate with stakeholders globally
- Proficiency in Italian or English is essential
- Experience working in e-commerce or for a media company would be an advantage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling me now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox