£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Marketing agency who are looking for a a Web Analyst with a strong background within Digital Analytics.
You will be responsible for defining the structure of data layers and ensuring analytics is implemented through tag management systems.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within an Agency or client side business who would be able to hit the ground running. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about what they do, competent with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You will be owning web analytics implementation across web & app.
- Responsible for the data layer, working closely with developers, writing technical specs and implementing web & marketing tags using Google Tag Manager
- Set up and maintain processing filters & rules in Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics.
- Working with wider analytics team to measure performance for changes on the website
- Work with stakeholders and insight analysts to understand business measurement requirements, translating these into comprehensive analytics tracking solutions
- Be responsible for the data layer, writing technical specifications and working closely with developers during the implementation
- Continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining processing rules and filters in Google Analytics
- At least 5 years experience in a Web Analyst/Implantation specialist role
- Must be committed to the 4 week project
- Immediately available
- Solid experience of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox