£40,000 - £50,000
8 months ago
Our client is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After 12 years of trading, the company’s success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online. Due to continued growth they are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Analyst to be responsible for setting the strategic direction for the Digital Analytics function, leveraging the substantial amount of data available from various tools and platforms to provide insight that drives improved decision making and help shape strategy. This position presents an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the customer proposition across all areas of the business, through insight generation and data obsession.
- As the Digital Analytics Manger you will lead a team of digital analysts to support the business embedding insight within decision-making and driving actions that optimises the customer experience, whilst delivering increased profit and growth.
- You will take ownership of all Digital Analytics tools & external relationships (GA, GTM, Content square and Usabilla), setting the strategic direction for the tools, seeking out new developments in technology and insight, as well as overall system development, usability and data integrity.
- You will be a key stakeholder in the business; acting as 'the voice of digital data'; fostering collaborative relationships with key contacts in BI, Tech, UX, Marketing and Commercial, to analyse, interpret and actively test hypotheses to optimise the website and customer journey at all levels.
- You will leverage BigQuery to build a best in class reporting suite in Data Studio with a 360 view of the customer, which will enable you to conduct segmentation based, cohort based and LTV analysis, while also redefining and implementing improved channel attribution modelling.
- You will own and define analytical deep-dive projects, working alongside the commercial and marketing teams to challenge and drive change in underperforming areas of the business.
- You will leverage insight from Enhanced Ecommerce to drive improvements in conversion at every step of the funnel. Collaborate with dedicated Tech resource and proactively work towards delivering frequent input into site optimisation efforts, particularly feeding A/B test ideas and contributing with insight to site redesign and improvements.
- At least five years’ experience in an analytical role, ideally within an eCommerce business, having worked closely with an array of marketing and senior-level stakeholders
- Excellent ability to proactively conduct analysis and generate insights that the business can interpret
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio (further training can be provided), proficiency in Google Tag Manager essential, Google Adwords and Search Console experience beneficial, basic HTML considered an advantage
- Experience with Ometria or similar CRM analytics software beneficial (training provided)
- Any SQL and other query language skills will be considered an advantage
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including the gravitas and confidence to present to senior management
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here