£40,000 – £70,000
24 days ago
My client is a global US restaurant chain with over 30,000 employees globally! As a result this is a chance to work for a true industry giant and house hold name. There are looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join their business in London on a 6 month FTC.
The digital strategy is articulated as three essential steps: Acquisition, Conversion and Retention. As part of the Retention step, my client are developing an industry leading loyalty programme. A true digital native, your role will be to create this industry leading loyalty programme from scratch, testing and learning from it and then rolling it out to franchisees.
- Loyalty Programme Project Management
- Create and manage a project plan of a brand new loyalty programme for launch in June 2018
- Management of international stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Coordinate a marketing plan to support the launch of the programme
- Loyalty Programme Launch & Support
- Run the loyalty programme and create handover plan
- Establish processes for campaign creation
- Test new features and offers
- Create a reporting dashboard to monitor performance and provide in depth analytics
- Identify KPI’s to optimize ROI
- Loyalty Programme Training
- Create training manual for loyalty programme to onboard new team members, and external stakeholders
- Be the internal champion for the programme
- Promote the concept internally and to franchise partners
Create a playbook for other markets to launch loyalty in a similar manner
- Digital native
- Advanced analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Loyalty programme management and execution
- Top level communicator including written and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Confidence and desire to lead cross-functional project team and effectively communicate recommendations to Line Manager, franchisees, and senior stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and franchisees
- Good understanding of Digital/Social industry, key levers of success, and latest trends, CRM, website technologies and analytical tools
- Conceptual thinking skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox