3 months ago
This opportunity provides the chance to be a part of a globally supported agency with the feel of a boutique office in the Heart of Amsterdam.
- World's fastest-growing media agency
- Billings in excess of US $31.4 billion
- 7,000 employees 116 offices across 86 countries
- The digital exchange for nike consists of 10 individuals working across social, display and programmatic
The main focus of the role is to set process and expectation for the Nike account across EMEA and you will have a strategic lead over the Digital exchange
- Act as an expert in strategic digital planning and execution
- Ensure the entire team (nike/company) are informed with programmatic practices and how this impacts on media plans/ long term
- Ability to work with Data visualization tools to create accurate reports
- Work closely with the client to assess their needs and report back following and during the campaign
- Hands on programmatic and Display campaigns – also Social
- Strong understanding of the programmatic space and partners
- Either managing a large group already- or an account director looking for a step up!
- Briefing, Trafficking and reporting experience and willing to muck in with either part!
- Go Getting Attitude – Required to be out and about, learning about the market, meeting clients, enthusiasm
- Able to oversee overall strategy of the digital exchange
- Very Analytic and experience using reporting tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]