£22000 - £24000 per annum
20 days ago
Digital Buying Executive - Soho based agency - London
This digital performance marketing agency are forward-thinking and pro-active, leading in their industry through a data-centric, ROI-positive approach. Based in Soho, they pride themselves on having a culture of inclusivity and fun - it really is a place where people can thrive if they get stuck in and put themselves out there - all opportunities are there to be seized!
They are looking for a talented digital media buyer to help grow the agency's clients through exceptional client service and media planning. This role requires someone with a pro-active approach, who is hungry to learn and progress in the media industry.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to deliver digital media campaigns.
- Helping with the optimisation and efficient spending of client campaigns.
- Owning buying tasks such as: communication and relationship-building with media partners, improving processes to ensure smooth campaign delivery, managing budgets.
- Ensuring campaigns are tracked and measured against agreed KPIs.
- Supporting and helping assist interns.
- Supporting on the management of tech partners such as measuring platforms.
- You will ideally have 1 years' experience in media buying/ad ops.
- Planning and buying experience across mobile or digital channels.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly numerate - comfortable with large data sets with a good attention to detail to identify client trends and opportunities.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- You will be a self-starter - ambitious and committed to achieving results.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox