Up to £38,000
4 months ago
An outstanding Media agency with a history of delivering on creative projects and exciting installations. They operate internationally and have an outstanding reputation in the industry. With the aim to be moving forward constantly and always being at the top of their game, this team are looking for a buying Manager to lead a team of exceptional people.
As one of the big agencies in the game they have exceptional buying power and a unique approach. This role will be have day to day client contact on this leading consumer electronic brand and household name. This role sits in the precision marketing team for the agency and all members of the team gets exposure across all channels and the chance to upskill yourself especially in Programmatic.
Because of the importance of programmatic in the industry and the evolution of the market place this agency have taken the initiative to upskill all of their staff in the language of programmatic. They are on track for continually developing their staff and growing the expertise in teams. With this they are striving to remove the silos from the agency across digital, traditional, buying, planning, etc. and ensure that specialists are promoted but expertise is shared
As the Digital Buying Manager you will be the interface between the planning and client teams or clients and the media owners and internal trading functions (inclusive of a trading desk). You will be ultimately responsible for the activation campaigns in display, mobile, programmatic and social.
You will be educating clients, colleagues and team members in media innovation and the digital landscape. Bringing your innovative ideas to the table you will be the go to person for the benefits of activation media and best practice.
- A solid background in a media / digital / communications agency working directly on activation campaigns
- A proven track record of display, social and mobile activation campaigns
- An understanding of the fundamentals of ad serving and the DSP landscape
- Previous experience in people management (minimum of 6 months)
- Knowledge of the broader media planning and buying piece is desirable
- Trading and commercial experience is desirable
- It is necessary to have an understanding of the technology and reporting that will be used
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Kate Dickenson - [email protected]
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here