£25000 - £30000 per annum + 20% bonus
3 months ago
My client is one of the biggest publishers in the UK with some amazing brands / publications to their name.
They're hiring for someone to join their campaign management team and to play a key role as the key point of contact for a number of their partners. Using your experience, market expertise and analytical skills you will play a massive part in the sales process. Post-sale you would be responsible for the whole campaign performance
- Serve as point person for all post-sale campaign requests and external communication with clients, including creative changes, pacing and performance reports, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies, sharing expertise and advising clients on campaign ideas to generate continued results, and campaign up-weights
- Share learnings and work closely with Sales Account Directors and Sales Account Managers as part of sales process to help secure bookings
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, creative tags and all pre-launch executions, including custom creative builds and preparation of research studies
- Monitor third-party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes
- Work closely with internal optimisation team to provide performance analysis feedback and optimisation recommendations
- Produce post-campaign analysis reports for clients
- Assist with post-campaign billing queries where required, to ensure revenue is correctly recognised
- 1-2 years Account Manager experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the online advertising industry, digital marketplace and ad formats (display, video, mobile, rich media), and a passion for digital media
- Attention to detail and independent quality assurance of own work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and solutions-oriented, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate with various business groups, internal (Sales and other teams) and external (including clients/agencies at all levels), and comfortable managing expectations
- Familiarity with ad serving/reporting platforms (e.g. Sizmek, Cletra, Innovid, AppNexus) preferable
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.