7 months ago
I am working with a multi-media company who are based in the heart of London. This dynamic and forward-thinking brand rely on their people to create category-leading content and award-winning products.
Originally founded as a newspaper, in recent years they have invested heavily into their digital portfolio, developing a number of innovative products and a new customer-facing website. They are also known for a business to business operation and are expanding their digital product range into a variety of sports.
- Help deliver a first-class data service and implement business critical tracking requirements
- Oversee and manage the deployment of their third-party tag management solution
- Implement DMP tracking requirements via Google Tag Manager
- Oversee and manage direct Data Layer implementation across website properties
- Implement third party analytics tracking requirements through Google Tag Manager
- Define, create and maintain testing process working with development teams on deployment, use acceptance testing and implementation
- Assist development teams and stakeholders with deployment and auditing of third-party site tagging
- Liaise with commercial, development teams and external ad trafficking agency on existence and accuracy of tags
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, providing recommendations for improvement
- Implement site personalisation tools
- Support the Customer Data Hub by managing and updating daily reports
- Pull and manage reports for all relevant stakeholders and channels
- Support the data team with ad hoc requests and project work
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject i.e. Mathematics/Statistics/Economics.
- 2 years’ experience using Google Tag Manager
- Prior experience with data management platforms
- Knowledge of HTML and JS would be beneficial
- Experience with using web diagnostic tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be able to take responsibility of workload
- Are a problem solver
- Understand Excel and are able to create Pivot tables, VBA, macros, lookups
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Andy Walker, Data Analytics Recruiter - https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/job-search
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.