£250 - £300
5 months ago
A global agency with a trophy cabinet stocked to the brim of industry awards is looking for an additional pair of creative hands. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing work that is seen by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
This is a growth hire. The client needs a solid digital designer to add expertise to an existing team and alleviate some pinch points in work load as they enter their busiest period – lats quarter of the year. This contract will run until the end of the year, minimum. To be successful in this Digital Design role you must have the following skills
- Digital Designer – a proven track record and an on line portfolio of brilliant work.
- Sketch - you must have good Sketch experience
- Opening and reading tickets in JIRA that contain the brief/request/assets etc
- Happy to carry out light touch visual QA of produced work
- Will report to Lead Producer who works directly with Business Lead and AD
- Agency experience preferred
- Working with 3rd parties
- Client facing is a must, good English language articulate - happy to present your work to partners/clients when required, attend meetings with Lead producer and Business Lead.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact send me your cv and portfolio to [email protected] A portfolio of work covering a range of digital assets must be submitted with your application. Applications will be reviewed in the order within which they were received.
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is