12 months ago
We’re working with a sports brand in London, looking for a middleweight digital designer.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cycling and designing a brand that focuses on innovation and their customers.
This is a brand-new opportunity to join a team that has historically used freelancers. Growing to a team of three (part of a wider marketing team), we are looking for a middleweight designer to join at the start of what is an exciting time for the brand’s creative vision.
We’re looking for someone with a great eye for working with a consumer product, who is at their best whether they’re art directing shoots in Paris, or when translating beautiful assets into eye-catching design across digital, print and content.
This is a tight-knight team of creatives and sport-lovers. For this team, a great attitude is key!
- As Digital Designer, you have experience working across digital touch points (emails, homepages, banners, content for social media, etc.)
- You will be Art Directing photoshoots and video shoots, working closely with the Global Brand Manager.
- We’re looking for someone confident coming up with new ideas.
- The detail is key in this role! As the digital designer, you have an eye for detail and can translate these into beautiful designs for online.
- You would be designing across web, social and email, creating new and engaging content
- Confident working with senior management and the wider team; continually striving to learn and grow within your role, and your team
- You have 3+ years’ experience ideally from an Ecommerce or FMCG background, but if you have a great, clean and engaging portfolio, please still get in touch
- You are confident across a wide range of design including, but not limited to, some web design, email marketing and other ecommerce touch points
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in fashion and online retail
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.