£23,000 - £31,000
17 days ago
This is a brand new opportunity for a digital designer with a keen interest in sport.
We’re looking for a digital designer to join this community of sports fans: design for web, content, news and videos. This company unite technology and content to connect with over 30 million followers.
Working closely with the Brand Manager and key stakeholders, you will be helping to shape the visual identity of the brand across their website, app and social media channels.
- The Junior Digital Designer will be responsible for interpreting briefs and creating designs across various digital platforms (landing pages, web and app pages, through to videos and static images for Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube).
- You will ensure all material produced meets the brand’s visual guidelines
- You are confident communicating to various internal and external teams
- You have at least 2 years digital design experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience of creating and editing videos for social media platforms
- A good grasp of HTML / CSS and the ability to code your own design is highly desirable
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox