£35,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
Our client is a leader in programmatic digital brand advertising, placing engaging creative at the heart of every campaign through their in-house design studio.
The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, working with a range of influential brands across the media industry.
They use award-winning creative, bespoke data targeting and premium distribution to deliver truly integrated digital brand campaigns, either as a managed service or programmatically.
- Develop and build applications in HTML5.
- Work with creative directors, designers, developers, QA, and product managers in developing rich media ad units.
- Understand and gather requirements. Animate and build from designs.
- Follow and enhance existing development processes.
- Write ‘clean’ code.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- Two (2) plus years of rich media design/development experience.
- Experience using APIs and feeds such as XML & JSON
- Experience with mobile/tablet advertising
- Experience with Sizmek, DoubleClick Studio and Celtra
- Experience with common code libraries such as Greensock
- Experience developing online advertisements and applications
- Experience working with adservers, 3rd party tracking
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong debugging skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Knowledge of user-centred UI design
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason