City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Digital Director - Full-service creative agency - Up to £55k
This full-service creative agency, blending creative and media thinking. With a fresh new management team, they are ambitious, with the view to come out on top while other agencies struggle to come to term with declining margins and transparency. They achieve this through a culture of 'boundlessness' - they are open plan, open minded and fully integrated, allowing for blended creative thinking. As an independent agency, they offer flexibility and a fresh approach to agency life.
Working across a diverse range of clients, the variety will provide new challenges for anyone joining the team. They're looking for someone who see's the opportunity in blending their digital expertise in media with creative and strategic planning.
- You will be the go-to person regarding for all things digital planning in the agency, creating an expert digital function that is commercially successful and will drive income growth via new projects.
- Own the creative and digital proposition - you will lead account planning on new and existing clients, assessing strategic problems, developing insights and guiding strategic direction for clients.
- Presenting to clients on implementation strategy and recommendations.
- Investigate the potential of new digital media opportunities and feed this back to the agency team and clients.
- Lead junior team members - managing their development, learning, workload and output quality.
- You will have digital planning and buying experience in a media agency, ideally across both b2c and b2b clients, with a focus in display.
- You will have strong presentation skills - you will be confident in dealing with internal stakeholders and clients. This will come from an ability to simplify and articulate complex concepts.
- You will have strong strategic and analytical skills and be research and data savvy.
- You will have a good understanding of DSPs, the fundamentals of ad-serving and the display technology landscape.
- You will have a genuine passion for digital media, creative, and ideally a good understanding of wider comms planning.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.