£80000 - £100000 per annum
10 days ago
Digital Director | Retail | London | £100,000
This is an exciting new senior level position available in one of the UK's fastest growing digital marketing consultancies. Boasting a fantastic work/life balance and a culture of flexibility, this is the perfect position for a digital marketing expert who is seeking the opportunity to make a tangible difference to the retail and fashion space.
Reporting to the Group Client Director, you will have full autonomy of the digital strategy and P&L across your core clients - some of the most well known brands on the high street! you will be responsible for:
- Owning the client relationships for the business and managing the growth of each business
- Ensuring that consistent, high standards and cohesive strategy is being met for all clients
- Internal stakeholder management - presenting and chairing insight and strategy at board level meetings
- Work closely with client managers through leadership and mentoring
- Own the P&L for your client list ensuring the maximum return on investment for all
- Expert in delivering Marketing Strategy and CRM within a client-side business
- Experience in direct response campaign strategy, execution and measurement
- Confident presenting and building relationships at level with key stakeholders
- Detail driven - able to interpret data and analysis quickly and use it to make commercial decisions
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise, organise and plan to ensure client satisfaction
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox