£30,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
This is a hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join a Next-Gen agency who are growing from strength to strength and very quickly! Now up to 160 people mainly in London & NYC with broader delivery teams across the world.
They are fearless innovators of the art and science of digital marketing, combining engaging content creation, intelligent technology and state-of-the-art marketing science to deliver the future of digital marketing.
You will be surrounded by a passionate bunch of creatives, strategists, technologists, data scientists and brand specialists.
A role in this company allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path. As they grow, they want you to grow with them.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Manager to deliver best-in-class service to the consumer beauty & professional brands for this client. The role will span 4 core areas’ 1) media 2) omnichannel marketing 2) insight & 4) content. The Digital Manager will be responsible for delivery best in class service and support in driving exceptional experiences to the consumer.
The ideal candidate will be confident with all aspects of digital marketing, with a high attention to detail and proven experience in communicating and liaising with senior client and agency stakeholders. You will have at least 4 years of digital marketing or media agency experience, so you should be comfortable to handle several client projects simultaneously & the confidence to lead them.
- 4+ years previous experience in digital marketing or a media agency
- Previous experience across beauty, FMCG, retail, ecommerce is preferred
- Experience in using data to make decisions and to convince stakeholders and clients is essential
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including social media (paid & organic), programmatic, SEO & PPC
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign strategy and planning to brand & acquisition KPIs
- Up to date with the digital media and creative landscape and on the pulse with best-practise across the industry
- A good understanding of the role of content within digital marketing and experience working collaboratively with creative agencies to meet client end-goals
- Experience in a variety of digital measurement techniques; for example, brand studies, surveys, A/B testing, social listening etc
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital & media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here