£30,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
Our client is the largest online retailer of premium beauty products in Europe and one of the fastest growing e-tailers in the world. After 12 years of trading, the company’s success is unrivalled within the beauty industry. In addition to the fantastic range of products and brands online.
Due to continued growth they are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Analyst to be responsible for leveraging the substantial amount of data available from various tools and platforms to provide insight that drives improved decision making for senior management. This position will support the Digital Analytics Manager across marketing / acquisition analysis, working closely with stakeholders, to deliver insights across the full customer lifecycle.
- Analysing acquisition and retention trends across channels and campaigns with a view to provide recommendations on opportunities for spend optimization.
- Understanding the value of different customer segments via analysis of cohort behaviours and consulting on future CRM initiatives relating to these segments.
- Driving improvements to channel attribution, monitoring and policing its implementation as per collected requirements from the marketing teams.
- Partnering with the business to produce dashboards or further enhance existing ones to keep them relevant and in line with the business reporting / analytical needs.
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Spearhead the creation of multi-channel attribution reporting.
- Implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing, acquisition and overall business objectives.
- Owning tracking via Google Tag Manager and any ad-hoc campaign tagging.
- Using available data sources to troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an e-Commerce business, having worked closely with an array of marketing and senior-level stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to conduct analysis and generate insights without guidance.
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio (further training can be provided), proficiency in Google Tag Manager essential, Google Adwords and Search Console experience beneficial, basic HTML considered an advantage.
- Experience with Ometria or similar CRM analytics software
- Any SQL and other query language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of marketing data and a proactive approach to optimisation of campaign tracking and analysis.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
0203 869 2041 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here