£20,000 - £30,000
26 days ago
Are you a data-driven sports-lover? Great with Paid Social Campaigns? This could be the job for you.
My client are an award-winning, high-growth sports content outlet looking to build upon the overwhelming success they have experienced in 2017.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive whose skillet is routed in Paid Social, but wants to develop in other marketing channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead delivery and optimisation of Facebook Adverts, produce eye-catching content and master data analytics.
- Data-driven, ambitious junior marketer – sports fan is a big plus
- 2 years + Paid Social experience
- Strong knowledge of Facebook business tools
- Experience in delivering and optimising Facebook Adverts
- Well-organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in reporting daily analytics
- Knowledge of Content Syndication partnerships
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most highly rated technology providers in the UK. If you are looking for a dynamic, emerging sports media company with beautiful offices and a culture of creativity then do not hesitate to apply.
[email protected] – 02037642966
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox