23 days ago
This is a unique opportunity for a digital marketing professional to move into an exciting, forward-thinking and family owned travel business. Specialising in travel and owning exclusive partnerships with some of the finest accommodation, this is a fantastic environment for some with a passion for travel to really flourish.
Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy, ensuring key audiences are informed about and engaged with all aspects of company offering.
- Take full ownership of the digital marketing strategy
- Define PPC and SEO targets and monitor performance
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to co-develop marketing campaigns, ensuring audience-specific digital marketing tools and channels are utilised
- Manage the redevelopment of the website
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve the website’s profile and performance / increase position in search engine results pages
- Manage digital agency relationships, ensuring all projects are managed to brief and delivered on time and on budget
- Use and aggregate Google Analytics and others to appropriate supporting analytics systems to provide SEO performance reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong proofreading skills;
- Experience generating multi-channel communications for a brand;
- Strong competency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- Significant experience managing / developing website(s) and associated digital marketing programmes for a large organisation; informing customers / prospects and driving traffic
- Agency management experience (UI/UX, design & build, PPC/SEO, Creative
- Experience managing CRM, PPC, SEO, e-marketing and content marketing programmes
- Understanding of financial control, budgeting and monitoring
- Data literate, able to review / assess / make recommendations as a result of analysis
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox