£40,000 - £45,000
25 days ago
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
Working closely with the Head of Acquisition you will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all acquisition activities.
- Develop and execute the acquisition strategy for all EMEA brands across all activities and channels to meet business targets and objectives.
- Implement the Client Acquisition plan for EMEA brands to drive the acquisition of Clients who deliver marketing spend ROI
- Integrated media planning across all media channels, on and offline
- Develop and plan marketing budget across all channels and manage activity to agreed budgets/targets.
- Develop acquisition campaigns to acquire clients across brands, regions and key target audience segments to drive ROI.
- Ecommerce related customer acquisition management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations
- Experience across Paid Search, SEO, Display, Social Media, Email and Offline media – print, outdoor, etc.
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Results driven/commercially orientated
Please get in touch with your latest CV to [email protected] or call on 02037642966
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox